Not meeting these criteria may result in the denial of your rental application.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age
- Each applicant must qualify individually unless they are married
- Positive references from two previous landlords
- No more than 2 returned or non-sufficient funds payments in the past 12 months
- Employed in the current job for the past 6 months (negotiable)
- No previous evictions for the past 7 years
- No more than 3 rental late payments on credit record in the past 12 months
- No bankruptcies in the past 7 years
- No Convictions on Crimes against a person and/or property, Drug manufacturing and/or drugs that adversely affect others around, Registered Sex Offenders in the past 7 years or ANY WARRANT OF ANY KIND
- Must have positive credit references(no outstanding debts in collections)
- DABCO uses the following consumer reporting agency: Acranet Tenant Screening; 1-800-304-1249. You have the right to obtain a free copy of the report in the event of a denial from this agency.