DABCO is now accepting applications for employment within our Cleaning Department. If you are interested, download the application here: Cleaning Employment Application
Job Description for Cleaner/Windows
For Full-time, Part-time and Temporary Employees
- Must be reliable and accountable.
- Have a super work ethic.
- Work well in a team situation.
- Minimum shift requirement is 4 hours.
- Must be willing to learn the DABCO procedures for cleaning an apartment.
- Provide clean and sanitary apartments/windows with speed and attention to detail.
- Report directly to supervisor with any issues.
- Help with keeping the shop in a clean and orderly manner.
- Be responsible for touch ups, when needed.
- Keep buckets clean on a daily basis.
- Keep neat and accurate time sheets and cleaning sheets.
- Clean laundry and pet wash rooms.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
A complete Job Description can be made available upon request.